100 ml soy milk
100 gramms peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
100 gramms vegan chocolate
200 gramms flour
150 gramms sugar (brown sugar, agave syrup, etc.)
1 tsp baking soda
These are the only items you need:
- a small bowl
- a spatula or a beater
- First of all preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F).
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces or you can also simply buy ready-made chocolate chips.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and sugar and stir the mixture well. You can use any type of sugar and flour you like, anything will work.
- Then add the soy milk and stir again.
- Finally add the peanut butter to the mixture and stir carefully.
Make sure not to over mix it otherwise te cookies will be gummy and chewy.
- Last step is to add the chocolate chips into the mixture.
Then you can form your cookies the way you want. I made bigger cookies and flattened them a little bit.
Place the tray in the oven and bake your cookies for about 12-15 minutes depending on the size you chose for your cookies.
And that's it! I hope you like the recipe, you defintely have to try it!
By Rebecca, July 2nd 2016